AQUARIO CO2 DIFFUSER
2. Micro holesMicro holes make it produce smaller bubbles in comparison to those made of from other brands, resulting in much better DISSOLUTION of carbon dioxide in your tank's water column.
150 times Magnification of Neo diffuser
150 times Magnification of other glass diffuser
3. Not easily brokenThe Aquario Neo diffuser is made of transparent acrylic, which does not run the risk of breaking as easily as those made from glass. Wear and tear occurs during the cleaning process, especially when the diffuser needs to be removed when the tank is being maintained. Do not fret again over whether you might accidentally break or shatter the CO2 diffuser.
4. Simple design.Simple design is well matched with not only a big aquarium but also nano tanks.
5. Various size
|Mini||12 mm||~50 Liter|
|Medium||17 mm||~120 Liter|
|Large||23 mm||over 120 Liter|
- Soak it in water for 30 minutes before use to produce smaller bubbles.
- When CO2 bubble diffusion gets bigger, it is time to put it in bleach for 10 minutes and wash with water several times removing all the bleach inside before use (we recommend using a conditioner such as Seahchem Prime. This will make the dissolution much more effective as if it was new!
I originally bought a stainless steel diffuser from Amazon because of the size. I was trying to find a super small diffuser as I didn't want it to be noticeable. So after it arrived, PetZone announced these new diffusers and I immediately jumped on getting one. As soon as it arrived, I swapped it in and it was exactly what I was looking for. Its honesty the size of a standard check valve. The bubbles are tiny and the fact it's less likely to break is only an added bonus. Get one! They're awesome!